Welcome to GalaxyWiki, a StarCraft II Wiki developed by a group of map-making communities to build a massive knowledge-base for people ranging from the newest map-makers to the seasoned veterans.
|Starter Guide||Complete List of Articles|
|If you are new to StarCraft II map-making, this guide should be your first stop. It has links to various other articles and categories that should help you learn how to use the editor.||This is a list of all the articles on GalaxyWiki. Some may still be incomplete or outdated as things change with the editor or game, so if you find something that needs to be updated, by all means update it.|
|Incomplete Wiki Articles||General Mapping Tips|
|These are the Wiki articles that are incomplete and could use some updating on GalaxyWiki.||These are your basic tips to help with map-making and working with the editor.|
|If you need a specific tutorial or reference that doesn't apply to any of the ones listed on this Wiki, then add it to this page and hopefully someone will write one up.|
If you are going for best contents like myself, simply go to see this site all dggadakgdgkcdkgd
- Documentation of the StarCraft II Galaxy Editor (WIP)
- GalaxyScript documentation
- The example article will help you understand how to design new wiki articles.
- The list of wanted pages displays which pages needs to be created. If you want to contribute, this is a great place to start!
- Our help documentation can be found here.
- You can learn wiki formatting using Wikipedia's cheatsheet (this is a very good start!), Wikipedia's help documentation, or MediaWiki's help documentation.
- Test out formatting in our Sandbox.
- In many cases, articles may need to be revised or reformatted, so the list of new pages is also a good place to check.
- You can also help by editing "stubs" and adding more information.
- If you can't find anything to edit, you can always go to random pages until something catches your eye.
- The most curious will probably want to take a look at our Statistics page!
GalaxyWiki.net is a wiki project founded on one simple principle: creating one of the biggest resources for StarCraft 2 map-making, for the map-making society as a whole. GalaxyWiki is managed equally by the various administrators from participating communities, and acts as the main wiki database for these participating communities.
The following is a list, sorted alphabetically, of the websites that have decided to help build this resource and use GalaxyWiki.net as their StarCraft 2 tutorial/reference database:
- Broken Alliances
- StarCraft 2 Modding
- Staredit Network
- The Hive Workshop
- Unconfessional Design Modding
Obviously being a Wiki, this site is driven by anyone willing to share some knowledge with the rest of us. The above list of websites is mainly comprised of the communities that helped build this site from the ground up and have administrative control. If you would like your community to get involved, be sure to read GalaxyWiki.net's "Constitution" to check out some of the guidelines regarding participation. We want to emphasize that this is a communal project at heart, so you don't have to be from one of the participating websites to link to or add to this database.